ocpic

Assigned key problem

Question

hi everyone:
before i start, i must tell you that i am new to arma 3 mods.

so my problem is:
whenever i want to join an Exile server, it shows me a bunch of Unassigned keys, or wrong assigned keys, and ofcourse, i cannot join the server.

i read a lot of forums to solve this issue, uptaded every map mod, exile, basicly every mod required to play Arma3 exile, but no, i cannot get it working. maybe you guys can help. I tried reinstallin all mods, then reinstalling arma then reinstalling all mods again, it did not work. i am out of solutions.

thanks

4 answers to this question

what ghost said is correct.

i do wish to state the how your keys assigned ("...it shows me a bunch of Unassigned keys, or wrong assigned keys...") make no difference.  to my knowledge, and this is from 15+ years of ARMA, i have never seen a server 'deny' someone because they had the 'a' key set and not the 'b' key.

not saying this could be, i have never seen it.

i would start with the DEFAULT exile mod and take it from there.

if ANY of the mods are different, you will NOT be allowed on to ANY server.   a lot of servers have a website and/or team speak, look into those to get help.

this is for exile only and what you stated is not an exile issue.  this is an issue with OTHER MODS.  you need to contact the server that is hosting those mods in a game to see what is what.

good luck!

:)

2 people like this

Confirm you are running the same mods that the server are running.If yes then confirm that your not the only one on the server.If the server has a population then make sure the mods are activated when you launch ArmA3.if this doesnt work please reply back

1 person likes this

Advertisement

sorry i was busythis week.

so as you said i checked the mods for the servers i was trying to join, it did not help, but i will try only with exile and go on. thank a lot

Advertisement