moto7198712

Need mods installed on arma 3 exile server any takers!?

10 posts in this topic

Hey how's it going I bought a arma 3 exile server I need mods installed nd configured and also safe zones and traders and missions please let me know thanks everyone for your time

1 person likes this

Not to sound rude, but honestly you should try and do it yourself, its not that difficult if you follow the instructions included with each Addon, and Traders are simple as well, just open the mission in Arma 3 Editor and view how the existing Traders are implemented. If you do not learn to do it yourself then you will just run into issues down the road when something goes wrong, its better to know how to fix the issue on the spot, instead of waiting for a day or so to try and get someone to fix it for you

1 person likes this

Advertisement

O def bro no worries bout sounding rude i just don't have time i have a 5 year old and stuff and i do pc repair daily so time is the main issue i'm sure i can do it lol this is not my first server i been running servers and building computers since 1992 but like i said it's just a time problem

No offense... But why would you buy a server in the first place, knowing you don't have the time to maintain it and build it up? Sounds like money wasting to me :)

3 people like this

becuase i play on ghostz gamerz servers and they been getting ddos alot so i figured run my own i have people to admin the server etc and also sometimes you want more mods and less bullshit you just wanna play not deal with crap ya know what i mean 

Edited by moto7198712

54 minutes ago, moto7198712 said:

becuase i play on ghostz gamerz servers and they been getting ddos alot so i figured run my own i have people to admin the server etc and also sometimes you want more mods and less bullshit you just wanna play not deal with crap ya know what i mean 

Its called network maintenance, and also it sounds like making a server is not for you. Maybe play on someone else's server if you don't have time. Be reasonable with yourself. Creating, maintaining, adding scripts, adding mods is not easy and no one will do it for you.

4 people like this

15 hours ago, moto7198712 said:

sometimes you want more mods and less bullshit you just wanna play not deal with crap ya know what i mean 

I know what you mean. If that's your goal, and you have limited time, running a server is about the polar opposite of just wanting to play and not deal with crap. It's a lot of work, one little mistake can be an excruciating time-sink trying to troubleshoot, and the more cool stuff you want on your server, the less time you will have to actually play.

Edited by Spartan
typo
1 person likes this

On 11/21/2015, 9:31:53, Spartan said:

I know what you mean. If that's your goal, and you have limited time, running a server is about the polar opposite of just wanting to play and not deal with crap. It's a lot of work, one little mistake can be an excruciating time-sink trying to troubleshoot, and the more cool stuff you want on your server, the less time you will have to actually play.

a single misplaced , or ; and the whole damn thing comes to a grinding hault LOL

Advertisement