SaintZ

Other factions

7 posts in this topic

Don't think so dude. Think thats a wasteland thing.

But if you get it then let me know as it would be a cool thing for exile. 

Advertisement
2 hours ago, kidesh said:

Don't think so dude. Think thats a wasteland thing.

But if you get it then let me know as it would be a cool thing for exile. 

No, its an Arma thing...... I know that players on Exile are set up to play under the "independent" faction but im trying to make other factions like Op-For and Blu-For available for things I have in mind.

11 hours ago, SaintZ said:

No, its an Arma thing...... I know that players on Exile are set up to play under the "independent" faction but im trying to make other factions like Op-For and Blu-For available for things I have in mind.

Cool. what i meant was ive only seen it in wasteland and games like domination. 

I know on you mission.sqm you get to choose what side to put in. i:e bluefor, opfor and guer.

Maybe i you go in there and change it you might be able to make the different factions. 

4 hours ago, kidesh said:

Cool. what i meant was ive only seen it in wasteland and games like domination. 

I know on you mission.sqm you get to choose what side to put in. i:e bluefor, opfor and guer.

Maybe i you go in there and change it you might be able to make the different factions. 

I think you're right.....its also used in the life mods:) but seriously mission sqm does have an array that could set up faction types...gonna try this out thanks

Advertisement