Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lucius

The Survival Project (FuMS/Ryanzombies) - Looking for Staff

2 posts in this topic

Since there is only so much time in the day I can promote / admin the server, I'm looking for mature people for staff on my server, The Survival Project.

Preferably I'm looking for the following in staff members:

• Mature attitude / Good social skills
  • Someone looking to help build a community, and not just admin
  • Time zone specific availability. Since the server is based on the east cost, I'm looking for staff from the UK, East Coast USA, Central USA, and West Coast USA, and AU to have good time coverage.
  • Nice to haves:
    • Some knowledge of Arma scripting, or just curiosity to help write some good FuMS themes
    • Familiarity with TS3 administration

If you're interested, lets chat. Drop a reply to this post with your experience and "why" you're looking to be a staff member, and I'll reach to you if I feel this might be a good fit.

Edited by Lucius

Hey I ran my own DayZ Arma 2 server for the good part of 8 months, then it came to expensive. I got around 20 people a day, I also did all the coding for it, as well as redoing the database and making it day/night. I am trying to start up my own Arma 3 Exile project, like CCG is doing. I would want to be a staff member because I like actually helping other players and playing with them on a good true survival server.

If you're curious to teamspeak or help running the server message me, and I can show you all my coding I did for my old server to prove I was a Admin and that I can script.

Advertisement