Falcon911

Dead Bodies despawn timer

15 posts in this topic

Question..Is there a setting that I can change that has dead bodies stay for lets say 5 minutes. Because every time I get killed right now. I run back to the spot where my body used to be and it's not there. 

However. My buddy was able to grab my stuff just before he got off and I ran up about 2 minutes later and my gear was on the ground where he left it. But my body was gone. 

I did check in the config.cpp that the Despawn timer is at 15. 

Edited by Falcon911
2 people like this

Wondering the same thing. We've looked at the settings in both ../mpmissions/Exile.Esseker/description.ext (Corpse manager mode) and the GarbageCollector class in ../@ExileServer/exile_server_config/config.cpp but however we configure the two, bodies vanish almost instantly so we keep losing everything.

1 person likes this

Advertisement

Same problem here, thing is you ask around and people say that they have a fix but they are not sharing or pointing us the the right thread. I to need to have the despawn time prolonged for the players and the AI. Also have to make sure that the item including gun stay as well. But probably just a problem with the clean up script.

The AI seems to be working fine up until you finish the mission. Then Poof the AI are gone, but the Cargo drops in fine. (VEFM mission mod).

Bu yeah everyone has the answer but no one is willing to give the answer. 

sorry i don't know, please write into the other thread.

@mods
This thread should be closed as duplicated. 

Advertisement