Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ess

Error on A3L

Question

I got all the other mods I need but AIA Terrain Pack (1.4.1). It is always getting corrupted in the launcher so I am trying to download through armaholic website. Would I just need to put the AIA folder into the arma folder and I will be able to join servers through the a3launcher still?

Is this what you guys had to do? I want to play the esseker map

**If this topic is not allowed and needs to be removed its OK**

3 answers to this question

A3 launcher does a mod check when opened and I've always seen the manually downloaded mods come up as corrupted on a3launcher

Try using the startup parameters to bypass the corrupted error.

5 hours ago, ess said:

I got all the other mods I need but AIA Terrain Pack (1.4.1). It is always getting corrupted in the launcher so I am trying to download through armaholic website. Would I just need to put the AIA folder into the arma folder and I will be able to join servers through the a3launcher still?

Is this what you guys had to do? I want to play the esseker map

**If this topic is not allowed and needs to be removed its OK**

I am guessing as A3L are also seeding what you downlaod from them/through them it puts some small file (torrent or something) in there and if you download from somewhere else that file is not there and that result in a  corrupted  message.

What i do is, I start to download it through A3L, so I det the right name on the folder. Then I stop it and start to downlad it where i want it from. Then when my downlaod is done I extraxt it to the folder that A3L made. I will still have the massage that it is corrupted, but it works.

7 hours ago, MrEnzO said:

I am guessing as A3L are also seeding what you downlaod from them/through them it puts some small file (torrent or something) in there and if you download from somewhere else that file is not there and that result in a  corrupted  message.

What i do is, I start to download it through A3L, so I det the right name on the folder. Then I stop it and start to downlad it where i want it from. Then when my downlaod is done I extraxt it to the folder that A3L made. I will still have the massage that it is corrupted, but it works.

I got it working through my method thanks though. I just hate how there is no exile esseker US West servers. All of the servers I have to play on have ~190ms

Edited by ess

Advertisement