Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yesyesjo

please push adding revive/defibrillator

6 posts in this topic

dear devs,

first of all i really want to thank you for your work and time you put in exile!! your doing a great thing here.

and of course i know, we dont need another thread about the necessity of the revive function or not, its been discussed clearly often enough. but as a server owner i really want this feature on our server. so i want to ask - no, better BEG - you to push the development in a higher priority. it would be really, really cool, if it comes with the next update. people who doesnt want it, can easily deactivate it or pull out the defibrillator from their loot table.

i think its a major game changer for pvp and battles will be much more intense. this is my opinion and i think its totally logical. so please, everyone who disagree do not answer, i read your posts and opinions in the other threads. i accept that, but as i said, leave it be on your servers.

and btw devs, best luck with the new arma patch, i hope you will not have too much troube with it...

cheers and thx for the understanding that i needed to post this! :)

Edited by yesyesjo
1 person likes this

BI itself are working on an revive system so exile dont really need now to script that :D

2 people like this

Advertisement

oh wow, didnt know that. is it for the next patch and do you think its compatible with exile then? i really want this... ;)

Edited by yesyesjo

On 24.11.2015, 19:19:43, itsatrap said:

Revive is in arma3 but not compatible with exile with out change in the scripts

yeah, we tried it but of course it didnt work. someone know, how to change the scripts to get it work? is it complicated?

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0