Ephox

Failed to purchase vehicle: 13 on chernarus map

Question

So i got custom traders to nearly work. my only issue is Failed to purchase vehicle: 13 on the chernarus map with custom traders. It happens with ALL vehicles. Air, Boat Car. I had no problems 2 weeks ago but now suddenly it doesn't work. any tips?

12 answers to this question

Error 13 means it can't find a "safe" pos to spawn the car within the range of the safe zone.  The best solution would be to move the trader area to  a new spot with more open space so vehicles can spawn safely without risking colliding with map objects.  

Advertisement
3 hours ago, Darth_Rogue said:

Error 13 means it can't find a "safe" pos to spawn the car within the range of the safe zone.  The best solution would be to move the trader area to  a new spot with more open space so vehicles can spawn safely without risking colliding with map objects.  

The thing is it works on a different server... same exact trader positions and building positions... there is plenty of space for them to spawn.

ExileServer_system_trading_network_purchaseVehicleRequest.sqf, line #80.  Try changing the value of '80' to something larger.  That value means that it won't spawn the vehicle more than 80m away from the player.  If the server feels there is no "safe" position within 80m then it throws that error.  Changing it to 100 or more may allow it to work.  The findSafePos function is known to be wonky on certain cases though, so your mileage may vary.  

Edited by Darth_Rogue

^^ What he said. Theres also a script by BetterDedThanZed (sp?) that allows you to use placed helipads as vehicle spawn points like in Epoch.

13 hours ago, Darth_Rogue said:

ExileServer_system_trading_network_purchaseVehicleRequest.sqf, line #80.  Try changing the value of '80' to something larger.  That value means that it won't spawn the vehicle more than 80m away from the player.  If the server feels there is no "safe" position within 80m then it throws that error.  Changing it to 100 or more may allow it to work.  The findSafePos function is known to be wonky on certain cases though, so your mileage may vary.  

Tried that. I put it at 175 to test. still didn't work. Can you give me that file? I think mine might be broken and i cant find a new one anywhere.

11 minutes ago, READTHESCROLL said:

Try making that number smaller, not bigger. Try 40.

I tried that aswell. put a trader in the middle of a huge open field. still error 13. I think there is something wrong with the file " ExileServer_system_trading_network_purchaseVehicleRequest.sqf" so i need a new one but i dont know where i can get one

Advertisement