Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
F1Schu

BE filters for New InfiSTAR v0020A

9 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I downloaded and installed the latest version of InfiSTAR (v0020A) today and had issues with BE Script Restrictions as soon as I installed it.

thought I'd post the filters I made here in case anyone needs them (just learnt how to do them this morning) GO ME! :)

From what I had read you don't need to put back slashes in front of the first and last quotation marks of the exception, only quotes that you might have between them.

For me this wasn't the case as none of my filters worked unless I put a back slash in front of the very first quotation, once I did the error would be gone.

Anyways they work and I can now get on my server so that's all that matters to me, hope they help some of you out and save you some time.

PS:  I'm not sure if the spaces between some of them need to be there but I left them in just in case (still learning). I also had nothing else installed except InfiSTAR so it's definitely that causing these restrictions as it was fine with the older version I was using.

Script Restriction #32 - Find line #34 starting with '7 compileFinal' add the following to the end of the line.

!=\"	{\nif(isNil _x)then\n{\ncall compile (_x+'= compileFinal '''';');\n};\n} forEach _white;\n\n				_blacklis"

Script Restriction #39 - Find line #41 starting with '7 setAmmo' add the following to the end of the line.

!=\"content =\n[\n'waitUntil {inputAction ','+ _code +','setAmmo','setVehicleAmmo'\n];\n_white = [\n'bis_fnc_module"

Script Restriction #53 - Find line #55 starting with '7 setVehicleAmmo' add the following to the end of the line.

!=\"[\n'waitUntil {inputAction ','+ _code +','setAmmo','setVehicleAmmo'\n];\n_white = [\n'bis_fnc_modulemptypegrounds"

Script Restriction #42 - Find line #44 starting with '7 allVariables' add the following to the end of the line.

!=\"orEach _tofindcontent;\n};\n};\n} forEach (allVariables missionNamespace);\n};\n};\n};\n\n	uiNamespace setV"

Script Restriction #51 - Find line #53 starting with '7 eventHandler' add the following to the end of the line.

!=\"er;};\n\n			}\nelse\n{\n\n			(vehicle player) removeAllEventHandlers 'GetOut';\n(vehicle player) addEventHandler ['GetOut',"

Script Restriction #47 - Find line #49 starting with '7 Exile_unit_player' add the following to the end of the line.

!=\"\n\n\n				_type = typeOf player;\nif!(_type isEqualTo 'Exile_Unit_Player')then\n{\nif((currentWeapon player != '')||(player !"

Script Restriction #52 Find line #54 starting with '7 addpublicvariableeventhandler' add the following to the end of the line.

!=\"x9O267x;};\n'e1x766x9b269I6O9X9N1e6k4P9x9O267x' addPublicVariableEventHandler\n{\n_array = _this select 1;\nAH_HackLogArra"

Edited by F1Schu
Fixed code for sr #32
2 people like this

Never mind.. Much errors, you don't start exceptions with a "\" , and still after sorting that it kicks for same .

Edited by NedFox

Advertisement
3 hours ago, NedFox said:

Never mind.. Much errors, you don't start exceptions with a "\" , and still after sorting that it kicks for same .

Well they didnt work without it and my server is working fine with them so they obviously work cause i have no more be kicks. If you remove the first "\" that according to you shouldn't be there then they wont work as I already found out, as soon as i added it they worked and I no longer have any issues!

Edited by F1Schu

The exception is in quotes.. Inside those quotes you will escape all " characters, but not the leading and end one.

Also you stripped TAB characters out. Tried your scripts, didn't work. I have no clue why though; if yours work it's great, but it doesn't follow the BE conventions so there's no way to find the problem.

What tab characters? I didn't strip anything out, I took the compete code from my scripts.log and have done them according to the various guides I looked at, the only thing I did different was add the first "\" cause they were not working. once I did that they worked fine.

I'm not sure why they don't work for you. I posted one for another user and that also worked + I have no more script restriction BE kicks on my server so they must be working mate :) 

Edit:

Don't get me wrong, I know you're not meant to have the first "\" and I had one or two that didn't work with the first "\" but then all the ones I've posted above did not work at first so just to try it I put the first "\" in them and then they worked so I don't know. My server works now I know that much :)

Edited by F1Schu

This is the kick :

28.11.2015 22:37:03: NedFox (192.168.2.2:2304) ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff - #32 "	{
					if(isNil _x)then
					{
						call compile (_x+'= compileFinal '''';');
					};
				} forEach _white;

_blacklis"

It contains TABs. Your exception doesn't.

But don't bother m8; I copied yours exactly to try and it didn't work. Nothing to worry about, I contacted Chris.

Edited by NedFox

OMG.. The BE error is #32 (which means line 34) right?

Well, it has "7 compile" there, not "7 compilefinal"

i HAD AN EMPTY LINE IN SCRIPTS.TXT

Took me a full day ffs :P

Edited by NedFox
1 person likes this

Can I get you to look at this and see if I have done it wrong?

#21 "n {
				while {true} do
				{
					(vehicle player) setUnitRecoilCoefficient 0;
					player setUnitRecoilCoefficient 0;
					pla"

I got this restriction and I worked it out like this:

!="n {\n while {true} do \n			{	\n			(vehicle player) setUnitRecoilCoefficient 0;	\n		player setUnitRecoilCoefficient 0;		\n	pla"

Advertisement