Jenkins

Dev servers

15 posts in this topic

Are there any other servers that run these mods? because i'm a bit bored with normal Exile but can't afford to have CCG charge me monthly to play on a server. Does anyone know of any servers that run these mods?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

CCG servers and modifications = NO, this isn't the right site

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel sad, seeing this happening. Pay 2 Play is a real bad thing.

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MrWhite said:

I feel sad, seeing this happening. Pay 2 Play is a real bad thing.

Well its partly bis own fault, they removed the options for perks and other stuff, servers are not free

server owners are left with custom vehicle/skin and pay 2 play

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't get why server owners trying turn it into business , too expensive ? Stop trying host 100 plus servers and then complain. I don't know why BI not doing anything about it , it's one thing selling skins and another to charge for accessing servers . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Aggro said:

I don't get why server owners trying turn it into business , too expensive ? Stop trying host 100 plus servers and then complain. I don't know why BI not doing anything about it , it's one thing selling skins and another to charge for accessing servers . 

Well its seams there is a marked for it so why not ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is sad, that many server owners sell our work to others. We are hard on the edge and have to pay for all the programs and stuff. I understand that server admins have to pay for their servers as well, but donations are allowed. Our mod is free and it should be free to play it - everywhere. If admins think they deserve donations, the community can give em some. Im really sad and upset about this.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MrWhite said:

It is sad, that many server owners sell our work to others. We are hard on the edge and have to pay for all the programs and stuff. I understand that server admins have to pay for their servers as well, but donations are allowed. Our mod is free and it should be free to play it - everywhere. If admins think they deserve donations, the community can give em some. Im really sad and upset about this.

true, actually thing your license forbid commercial use ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree with @MrWhite this is beyond sad. I feel if a server owner is dedicated enough and offers a good server, players will donate to help keep it going. No pay to play! Find yourself a good stable gaming community and help contribute when you can.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.