Jenkins

Dev servers

15 posts in this topic

Are there any other servers that run these mods? because i'm a bit bored with normal Exile but can't afford to have CCG charge me monthly to play on a server. Does anyone know of any servers that run these mods?

Advertisement

CCG servers and modifications = NO, this isn't the right site

I feel sad, seeing this happening. Pay 2 Play is a real bad thing.

5 people like this

5 hours ago, MrWhite said:

I feel sad, seeing this happening. Pay 2 Play is a real bad thing.

Well its partly bis own fault, they removed the options for perks and other stuff, servers are not free

server owners are left with custom vehicle/skin and pay 2 play

I don't get why server owners trying turn it into business , too expensive ? Stop trying host 100 plus servers and then complain. I don't know why BI not doing anything about it , it's one thing selling skins and another to charge for accessing servers . 

1 minute ago, Aggro said:

I don't get why server owners trying turn it into business , too expensive ? Stop trying host 100 plus servers and then complain. I don't know why BI not doing anything about it , it's one thing selling skins and another to charge for accessing servers . 

Well its seams there is a marked for it so why not ?

It is sad, that many server owners sell our work to others. We are hard on the edge and have to pay for all the programs and stuff. I understand that server admins have to pay for their servers as well, but donations are allowed. Our mod is free and it should be free to play it - everywhere. If admins think they deserve donations, the community can give em some. Im really sad and upset about this.

3 people like this

1 minute ago, MrWhite said:

It is sad, that many server owners sell our work to others. We are hard on the edge and have to pay for all the programs and stuff. I understand that server admins have to pay for their servers as well, but donations are allowed. Our mod is free and it should be free to play it - everywhere. If admins think they deserve donations, the community can give em some. Im really sad and upset about this.

true, actually thing your license forbid commercial use ??

I agree with @MrWhite this is beyond sad. I feel if a server owner is dedicated enough and offers a good server, players will donate to help keep it going. No pay to play! Find yourself a good stable gaming community and help contribute when you can.

Advertisement