Hollow

Just stahp

19 posts in this topic

Exile is whatever you make it. It's a mod of a game that you can add other mods on top of to create any gaming experience you want.

So you stop noob :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
1 hour ago, CEN said:

Exile is whatever you make it. It's a mod of a game that you can add other mods on top of to create any gaming experience you want.

So you stop noob :D

No, its not. Exile has a clear theme and in no way includes zombies, adding zombies to it makes it something else entirely.

But that's not the point. the point of this meme was to highlight that your average player thinks of Exile to be a zombie survival mod due to the obvious fame its gathered via Frankie/Sada.
lighten up Cen... lighten up.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cen likes to take thinga a little too serious! 

Edited by CrazyCorky
Autocorrect

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, CrazyCorky said:

Center likes to take thinga a little too serious! 

Nah hes a m8 of mine, just poking him with a pointy stick xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Hollow said:

No, its not. Exile has a clear theme and in no way includes zombies, adding zombies to it makes it something else entirely.

 

That's my opinion as well.  Thanks to Arma 3's open nature you can add any mod to any mod and change the look and feel of nearly anything.  BUT....just because you CAN doesn't mean that you SHOULD.  I'm all for someone making a DayZ-ish mod clone in A3 (Breaking Point doesn't count), but doing it on the back of Exile isn't the proper way.  

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Hollow said:

Nah hes a m8 of mine, just poking him with a pointy stick xD

I was just using said stick for poking too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stop poking me, it hurts!

Honestly, you can blame Maca/Frankie for that thinking.

All it took was one video, and the mentality of players has shifted.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, CEN said:

Stop poking me, it hurts!

Honestly, you can blame Maca/Frankie for that thinking.

All it took was one video, and the mentality of players has shifted.

#blamemaca

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.