Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
parsec

BE help required.

9 posts in this topic

I have various BE kicks on our server and just dont know what to do anymore. Ive deactivated BE on the server for now :( which is unacceptable, simply because i absolutely detest cheaters as they are the scum of the earth. 

If anyone is willing to help me set my anti-asshole defence up id be more then gratefull. i even allready thought about paying a whole tray of beer to anyone that is willing and  able to help me.

Pm me ur scripts.log file mate and I'll take a look for ya and see if I can help.

Also what mods are you running?

Advertisement

I understand that Battleye kicks are a pain to deal with. Nobody likes trudging through them all, and sometimes you get stuck on a particular one. That is the time to ask for help. It's not that folks aren't willing to help, it's just not many people have hours to devote to help everyone individually set up their Battleye filters. Have you tried learning to do them yourself? By researching a little bit I've learned, fairly quickly, to deal with 95% of the Battleye filter issues I have myself. Occasionally, I still come across something outside my experience and have to research further or ask for help.

That's a long way of saying, you might be waiting forever to have someone do all your filters for you. If you have a specific problem you can't fix, post it, and people will usually help.

First, though, try here:

http://opendayz.net/threads/a-guide-to-battleye-filters.21066/

The second and third links are how I learned to handle Battleye kicks. If I had unlimited time I would gladly do it for you. But I have my own time-consuming projects ongoing. Good luck! :)

1 person likes this

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, ofc ive allready learned how to do them myself, but im stuck on some pretty nasty ones with which im pretty much stuck on and i also gave up on it after four hours and fixing like 30 kicks and still getting some. Especially since those that i get now wont go away no matter what i do :/

How about showing us your filter logfile then? Else we can't help that much :)

Once you get them set up, you'll only need to mess with them if you add new mods or features. Don't give up. Post the logs for the ones you need help with. :)

im done :D .. fixed all of them in an overnight session.

----

Edit:

i got a very nasty one as youll be able to see here

#47 "

_type = typeOf player;
		if!(_type isEqualTo 'Exile_Unit_Player')then
		{
			if((currentWeapon player != '')||(player !"

Edited by parsec

Try this on line 49

!="\n\n\n_type = typeOf player;\nif!(_type isEqualTo 'Exile_Unit_Player')then\n{\nif((currentWeapon player != '')||(player !"

Edited by Spartan

Advertisement