Akku

HELP

6 posts in this topic

HI 

i got a problem i had terrain lite version on server now if a player try to join with full version with A3 launcher it forces him to download lite version also 

but with six launcher i can join in with full version 

what should i do so that player can join with lite OR full version 

Edited by Akku

Don't use A3 Launcher, use The standered Arma Launcher to join the servers you need. A3Launcher will always require to download what the server is running.

Advertisement
3 minutes ago, Akku said:

standered Arma Launcher  gives key error when i join in

Then the server doesnt support the lite version, find a server that does. Or ask the server owner

It should be the .bikey I believe for that specific mod (AIA:TP or AIA:TP Lite depending on this problem) that is either not installed or missing from the server. If you are the admin, you should add the .bikey (should be named something like aia_tp_2015_01_01.bikey) or change servers which allows both versions to be accepted in the server.

(Correct me if I am wrong)

8 hours ago, RX-777-BAO said:

It should be the .bikey I believe for that specific mod (AIA:TP or AIA:TP Lite depending on this problem) that is either not installed or missing from the server. If you are the admin, you should add the .bikey (should be named something like aia_tp_2015_01_01.bikey) or change servers which allows both versions to be accepted in the server.

(Correct me if I am wrong)

Thanks buddy it was key that i was missing 

1 person likes this

Advertisement