Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
John

Looking for some mod installation help

6 posts in this topic

Hi guys, sorry in advance if this is noobish.

As a newish server admin, im learning quite quickly many things ARMA. 

I am looking at running the CUP mod on my server but wanted to clear a few things up

1. http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27489  -- Is this installed as a serverside or client side mod? I think client side. Reason I ask is because I saw a server running this where I could join without the mod, though the weapons were invisible, if I run it clientside will users be forced to use the mod?

2. The mod requires http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=23242 has anyone had experience with this? Do I simply need to include this mod for the weapons to work if I want to use them in their "standard" form?

If anyone has had experience with this mod, can you add the class names to the EXILE loot compiler?

Thanks!

Whatever mod you install on your server.. the client must have also.

You have to install CUP's Server AND Client side.

If you can join the server without the mod and the weapons are invisible...its because you don't have the mod/mod running and the server admin failed at installing it.

ASDG...again install it Server side and the Client must have it too...

There is a loot tool...think you already mentioned it. best way to add vehicles and weapons...find a nice secluded area and spawn in the items your interested in...just because its name looks cool...can't polish a turd.

Advertisement

@John If you follow this link you can find everything you need to put the stuff in the loot tables. Keep an eye on that thread i am going to be doing a video tonight after work that will explain everything from how to get stuff in to the loot table, and traders.

@John If you follow this link you can find everything you need to put the stuff in the loot tables. Keep an eye on that thread i am going to be doing a video tonight after work that will explain everything from how to get stuff in to the loot table, and traders.

Did you ever do a video for this? 

Advertisement