TeddyBearHunter

Un-able to join any server

Question

My Friend and I are trying to join any Exile server, but it keeps kicking us before we can even get into the Queue where we can pick our slot before we hit accept to join the server. It doesn't even give us an Error Message. It wont let us connect to any server at all. I've downloaded and deleted the Mod Several times and still nothing. Does anyone know how I can fix this or if there's a fix to this bug?

4 answers to this question

My Friend and I are trying to join any Exile server, but it keeps kicking us before we can even get into the Queue where we can pick our slot before we hit accept to join the server. It doesn't even give us an Error Message. It wont let us connect to any server at all. I've downloaded and deleted the Mod Several times and still nothing. Does anyone know how I can fix this or if there's a fix to this bug?

Strange, have you tried reinstalling Arma 3? I think that's a last resort though, but it might do the trick if you've downloaded 0.9.20 several times, and copied the @Exile folder to your Arma 3 root folder, and launched Arma 3 with Exile, it sure should work, does the trick for me. 

Advertisement

@TeddyBearHunter

Have you also tried to verifiy your A3 content.

If you can give me your player name/steam name (PM me if you prefer) try joining my server and I will tell you what the server side logs say.  Server details are in my signature.

Ta

Also make sure you only have the relevant mods for the server you're joining running. Eg, only Exile if it's a plain server, or only exile and zombies if its a zombie server etc

Advertisement