Eggbox

infistar spawn vehicle list

7 posts in this topic

hi, I have searched the forum for an answer to this but cant find the specific answer I require, if I have missed a post then please move me to the relevant post.

I'm wondering if it is possible to make none exile vehicles from infistars spawn vehicles list persistent so they save after restart without adding them to trader lists?

I am looking to have a couple of "admin only" vehicles that are not available to anyone else, we don't mind spawning them in when needed but if gear is left in inventory it goes along with the vehicle on restart.

being lockable is not important, just the persistence.

any help or info would be greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance

Advertisement

Did it solve your question? Using ExileServer_object_vehicle_createPersistentVehicle.sqf is not an option here, unfortunately 

I haven't had a chance to try it out but I will do at some point over this coming weekend

hi Chris

I tried it out and although it can spawn persistent none exile vehicles, it also spawns them for everybody else and is a lot of hassle just for a couple of "admin vehicles"

if you do come up with a way to spawn none exiles from the infistar list be sure to let me know

also thanks to Spartan for his help and suggestion

Advertisement