spadge1989

Server Slowly dies after 90 minutes

7 posts in this topic

Hi,

My server is perfectly fine up until about 90 mins, i have about 180 AI in the game after about 5 mins of the server being up and the CPS/FPS on the server holds a steady 46 - 48. And the amount of players who join seem to have no effect (well maybe about 1 - 5 CPS) (i have only had about a max of 20 players connected - but server managed it perfectly fine).

However when it hits about 90mins of uptime the server slowly starts to drop its FPS with the amount of AI/Player/Objects/etc... being the same as the first 90 mins, it drops about 2 - 4 fps every 30 seconds until it hits about 5fps then sometimes either freezes or errors about memory (even though the memory is not maxed for the Arma3.exe). 

I also run a HC on the same box and this sometimes crashes so this may be the issue, but not entirely sure.

Anyone else had this issue and know how to sort it out?

I run FUMS and Ryan Zombies addons.

Thanks,

Sean

Edited by spadge1989

With FUMS do you have it doing the little mini spawn missions that can occur on each individual person?

If so, this may be why. That runs on every single person, more people, more lag-- and it is running a script against them all every x minutes as you have defined.

Advertisement

I have noticed that there are things that spawn around people but i never knew which theme it was but i do want to remove this, any idea of which one it is, they spawn around you - about 5 of them dressed in normal clothes with weapons.

Thanks.

37 minutes ago, TPGDagger said:

With FUMS do you have it doing the little mini spawn missions that can occur on each individual person?

If so, this may be why. That runs on every single person, more people, more lag-- and it is running a script against them all every x minutes as you have defined.

I use FUMS, Where is the config for that theme?

3 minutes ago, GR8 said:

I use FUMS, Where is the config for that theme?

Themes/PlayerWatch

playerwatchconfig.sqf

FuMS_PlayerWatch_Enable = false; // set to 'false' to turn off PlayerWatch missions

Try that.

Advertisement