Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ghost_RSA

Confused and need some help please

14 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

Apologies if the questions have been asked previously, I've tried searching but failed to get any clear indications of what to do.

So first what I am looking at doing. I'm trying to get myself sorted out to join a Cherno/ Esseker mapped server.

I downloaded the latest AiA from Armaholic, both full and lite versions. Got CUP weapons as most servers requires that, Got Ryan's Zombies and Demons, as well as Esseker. I add them to the mods part of my ARMA startup as well as the parameters. Once the game loaded in and I'm at the main menu the Mods are shown at the bottom of the screen as active. However when looking at the available servers none of them pick up the AiA and or some of the other mods. It has also happened that some servers pick up the @Esseker for instance and others don't.

I am obviously doing something wrong, but what? Any Ideas?

Advertisement

what are some of the errors that pop? will be incorrect signatures. write a few of them down and we can figure out which mod is either outdated or not used on that server

I'll write a few down if I see any. Sometimes I would join a server with the mods still showing as red even though they are added and active, but as soon as I join it just kicks me back to the server list.

Do not use MODS and PARAMETERS together. Disable ALL mods in MODS tab, and enter parameters for ONLY the mods you want to play. Even better get yourself Arma 3 Launcher.

EDIT : On this im with Bohemia haters, really bad launcher!!!

Edited by [OMG]Slim
Because i can ;)

51 minutes ago, [OMG]Slim said:

Do not use MODS and PARAMETERS together. Disable ALL mods in MODS tab, and enter parameters for ONLY the mods you want to play. Even better get yourself Arma 3 Launcher.

EDIT : On this im with Bohemia haters, really bad launcher!!!

Thanks will give it go!

Advertisement