Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DEADPOOL_ZA

WAITING IS KILLING

7 posts in this topic

the waiting has me...............................................................................................................................................................................follow the white rabbit............................................................................................................................................................take red pill............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................need update...........................................need brains!

4 people like this

Lost more than 500 Exile servers and like 2000 players from watching at http://a3launcher.com/stats.php

nice patch from BI again. Patches getting worse and worse just breaking working functions and make fps worse. Those chipmunks working on these patches really need more coke :o

1 person likes this

Advertisement
2 minutes ago, infiSTAR said:

Lost more than 500 Exile servers and like 2000 players from watching at http://a3launcher.com/stats.php

nice patch from BI again. Patches getting worse and worse just breaking working functions and make fps worse. Those chipmunks working on these patches really need more coke :o

It's weird but I actually got an fps boost lol

idk about server side but my client fps is at 60 anyways cause vsync and old screens :P

2 minutes ago, vineuk said:

This is what happens when So called developers are not working on the same page as developers for the better good of the game, sales and ultimately PLAYERS that spent there CASH on there product. I don't personally think I could handle the frustration of B I as a developer. 

Well the only other option would be to use a different game engine but look what happened to dayz SA :(

1 person likes this

Yeah \m/

look what happened to dayz SA :(

isn't it still like Arma 2.5 engine what they use for SA? :P (Take on Helicopters changed up?) but yeah it is not the engines fault that this patch is broken :P

1 person likes this

Advertisement