IPeedInUrButt

config.cpp

7 posts in this topic

New tomato config.cpp...the CfgLootTables looks almost the same, but the number at the beginning of each line is now different. Is this number still the probability of that item spawning...or does it now relate to something else entirely?

Example, {2.75, "Exile_Item_DuctTape"},
                {2.8, "Exile_Item_PortableGeneratorKit"},
                {2.85, "Exile_Item_FloodLightKit"}

I copied in some of my old cfg with RHS items, and they never would spawn in again. So again does the number mean something else?

Advertisement

Probably because of your name, DEV's dont need to deal with stuff like this its pretty self explanatory. Also i would recommend changing your name its sick gross and offensive to women or you could just be gay cause a lot of arma 3 is guys.

You're kidding right? lol

It is a name, and this is the interwebs...if you are getting offended of my name...I feel sorry for you.

But ya know, I got it all figured out...thanks for coming out boys!

As for the White Knight...go back to saving women on Facebook...thanks pal!

2 people like this

Probably because of your name, DEV's dont need to deal with stuff like this its pretty self explanatory. Also i would recommend changing your name its sick gross and offensive to women or you could just be gay cause a lot of arma 3 is guys.

What a stupid response, why the hell would you respond at all? Grow the hell up, kid.

Also, what the hell do you have against someone who is gay? I'm gay and if you have a problem, lets meet irl and take care of this man to man.

I'm gonna take a wild guess that you're a teenager. I bet you I am right, just by the retarded response you gave.

Edited by Lunchbox

OP's issue was resolved, nothing constructive came out of this, Locking the thread.

3 people like this

Advertisement