Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tog

looking BRASIL-Looking for Clan/Group

8 posts in this topic

-I am new to Arma (few hours )[100], but I know enough of the game already. I wanted to play with a clan or a group because I got tired of playing alone. Not having anyone to revive, nor to talk. I have no microphone, but I can talk in chat...

-sou novato no Arma, mas conheço bastante do jogo já. Queria jogar com um clã ou um grupo porque cansei de jogar sozinho. Não ter ninguem pra reviver, nem pra conversar. Não tenho microfone, mas posso falar no chat. 

-steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198105364942/

-I play normally in: KOBK server ( Exile, MAS vehicles and MAS wapons ), MTG Exile server ( Exile ).

Clangroup.png

Advertisement

Not to be a server advertisment...but there are a few spanish speaking people from South America who are slowly figuring out that their are other spanish speakers playing on the server. They are always asking if anyone else speaks spanish. In the evenings jump on and ask in chat. I am sure they would group up with you. Yarbeas is one of them, there are a few others.

Hello @Tog,

Nice to see brazilians playing Exile Mod. I have a small group of Brazilians playing Exile and we started playing on @bregan5's server couple days ago (what a coincidence). These guys really know how to run a server and we are having a great time on their server. They are currently having issues with the zombie mod (but who isnt?), and for what I have read, it will probably get fixed soon. I will add you to my friends list so you could Join us, we all speak Portuguese. You can find more information about the server in the following thread, you will need to download some mods:

We are planning to build our base tonight. I will be in game around 5 PM and you are welcome to join us and help! My in-game nickname is Pedro. Oh, I forgot to mention, we live in California, if you are in Brazil, you will be 6 hours ahead of us.

cheers! 

Edited by Decarvalho

this server - Border Patrol - have a MOD, the "All in ARMA terrain pack" that is 8 gigas, is really a lot, and as my internet is not the best, it takes a lot, and my ARMA 3 Launcher (where I download mods) have constant errors, which downloads stop and I gotta returns it manually. Usually I let down from dawn, but these errors is impossible. Do you know if these mods exist for download on steam?  - google translate -

esse server - Border Patrol - tem um MOD, o "All in ARMA terrain pack" que é 8 gigas, é realmente muito, e como minha internet não é das melhores, demora bastante, e o meu ARMA 3 Launcher ( onde eu baixo os mods ) têm constantes erros, o que faz o download parar e eu tenho q retorna-lo manualmente. Geralmente eu deixaria baixando de madrugada, mas com esses erros é impossivel. Você sabe se esses mods existem para baixar na steam?

Edited by Tog

I believe you can download most of the mods from steam except by the AllInArmaTerrain pack and Exile (I am not 100% sure). If you are having issues due to the size of the AllInArmaTerrain mod, I would recommend downloading the lite version of it.  The lite version is only 2gb. Also, you dont need to download the AllInOneArmaTerrain mod through the Arma 3 Launcher, you can just use your internet browser.

Here is the link for the lite version download through the browser:

https://mega.nz/#!N8Ay2SRA!M-XtBUQoqOBEZHDCFL5bEsnmFu_NcHLZbLLlG315Y6A

Make sure to click on "download through browser".

The Exile mod is fairly small, I believe its only 200 mbs. I dont think you will have any trouble with it.

Let me know if you need any help!

Edited by Decarvalho

Advertisement