Mezo

[DEVS] Evolved Survival

7 posts in this topic

Hello,

First off let me start with introducing you to Evolved Survival, A newly created community spawned from another. Our goal is create a community where user input is very important. We want users to tell us what they want to play so we can create it. We're currently in the process of finishing up with the website and a few other small things before we're ready to launch everything.

What we're looking for:

We use the description 'Developer' widely, we're not looking for Developers that are able to Develop a script to over-take control of a nuclear submarine... We're simply looking for people that can make playing EXILE on our servers a unique experience, weather that be through having 60FPS or having the ability to play the lottery.

Requirements;

Age: 17+ (This is not a strict rule, we would just prefer to a maturer personality for when it comes to dealing with users and their requests.

Experience: Idealy we're looking for Developers to have experience with whatever they apply for. Please don't apply because you think you can do something.

Must haves: we require you to have a microphone to make communication less of a chore. You will need to have teamspeak and/or skype.

-Update coming shortly-

Edited by Taylor Swift
3 people like this

Advertisement

Good luck I remember you name from Epoch I think when you were getting going on there.  I'm thinking about getting back into the game but with family life scripting and stuff takes a back seat atm.

Hello,

Played on the server for a bit and so far liking it. Managed to stay online till about 7am...

Customization is key when it comes to hosting servers and these guys have been customizing their server loads. There are cool missions, traders, more vehicles and more weapons. Its a really good server with a good community.

You should totally check them out!

Kind Regards,
Dutchy

Advertisement