haremo

Exile.Taviana.pbo

6 posts in this topic

Hello I need a fresh not reworked map Exile.Taviana.pbo . Can someone share or tell where can I download

I think you're going to have a hard time with that. 

Exile wasn't released with support for other maps, just Altis. So anyone that has an Exile server that is running something other than Altis has put a lot of custom work into supporting that map. They're probably not going to give up their work for free. 

Advertisement

I can do one for you while I wait for the 0936 update to get here. Give me a day and I will get a hold of you.

49 minutes ago, canuckbrian said:

I think you're going to have a hard time with that. 

Exile wasn't released with support for other maps, just Altis. So anyone that has an Exile server that is running something other than Altis has put a lot of custom work into supporting that map. They're probably not going to give up their work for free. 

Well you are right that Exile wasn't released with support for other maps. However our community has made it pretty easy for others to port over to other maps. Just have to look in the right sections :)

Thanks for the answer. I have downloaded a mission when I was playing on a different server. But I'm not sure what I can to remove. I'm talking about file mission.sqm. Could someone look at it and remove everything redundant

http://pastebin.com/N073JQYE

54 minutes ago, haremo said:

Thanks for the answer. I have downloaded a mission when I was playing on a different server. But I'm not sure what I can to remove. I'm talking about file mission.sqm. Could someone look at it and remove everything redundant

http://pastebin.com/N073JQYE

Well my best guess is what you can do is to tweak around the trader markers/safezones and the spawns to your liking. From what I am seeing, I'm not sure about those "  a3_characters_f " in addons but it seems like it should be good to go. Gotta see for yourself to discover a whole new world of modifications in those custom maps ;3

Edited by RX-777-BAO

Advertisement