Vonsweetz

#44 BE Restriction

4 posts in this topic

Been searching for a few hours now and have read both Defent and Infistar guide. Still not sure how to tackle this BE kick.

06.12.2015 06:15:30: Vonsweetz (xx.xx.xxx.x) 02e403c1157482xxxxxxxxa21ade8 - #44 "andledPlayers pushBack _unitVar;

"@" addPublicVariableEventHandler [_x,
{
_this set [0,"update"];
_this call bis_fnc_sharedO"

I am a long time vilayer customer. Recently left them for vert. Its been a rough last 24 hrs lol. Vert is different needless to say. I tried installing esseker with no luck. Reverted back to vanilla exile and now getting the script restriction #44.  If anyone is familiar with vert and willing to teach a guy for a short time it would be greatly appreciated. I have a ts we can meet up on if need be.

But mainly just want to get this BE kick fixed so I can break something else!!!!

Edited by Vonsweetz

can you please redo the error again this time just the latest error as there you have a few errors and not sure which one it is.

Edited by hogansheroes

Advertisement

otherwise this would go at the end of #46 make sure have a space between this        "andledPlayers pushBack _unitVar;\n\n\n\n"@" addPublicVariableEventHandler [_x,{_this set [0,"update"];_this call bis_fnc_sharedO"

That worked, thanks. Very much appreciated.

been going over your fix and the tutorials to get an idea of how BE restrictions work again.

Advertisement