Mr KRONIC

want to make a Server (need help)

9 posts in this topic

hey guys im looking to put together a team to help set up a good exile server, i can already provide a teamspeak and website in which both are linked together and further more i am willing to pay for a server to put exile on the problem is im not very experienced with arma mods or code. But i am willing to learn.

Would anyone like to play a huge part in this creation and help make a server for the public uk/eu based 

Whats the best route to my solution ?

Edited by Mr KRONIC

Advertisement

Hi KRONIC,

If your still looking for help there are many tutorials online, or you can PM me and i can walk you through how to set stuff up. Welcome to Exile

1 person likes this

Have you thought of joining another community before trying to go it alone as it can be a steep learning curve, especially at the moment with the A3 update.

I have replied to your personal message, just to add, I am from the UK, but the servers we provide are US based. But I am willing to help you, if your ideas are a little more explained.

EDIT: I can also walkthrough with you, and teach you all you need to; Setup, Maintain and Edit your server, or any server.

Thanks,

Jack.

Edited by Jack - FGS

To and for all, thanks you for chosing to support my inquest and welcome aboard allof you that would like to help, if you could contact me in my teamspeak on sunday the 13th of december around noon thats would be create, that way we could discuss some ideas and get the ball rolling.

ts.gentlemensgaming.co.uk

Edited by Mr KRONIC

When is 12 noon?

EDIT: Stupid Question.

EDIT: Only just saw the email/notification.

Edited by Jack - FGS

Advertisement