iMDiistressed

Spawning as bird - PLEASE HELP

9 posts in this topic

Hi, since this new arma update, i have had nothing but problems.  My servers version seems completely off, and when it does decide to create, you spawn in as as a seagull.  Please help as i really need to get this fixed for my server and players.  

I WILL PAY YOU IF YOU CAN MAYBE HELP ME OUT HERE!

Thanks.

Advertisement

As a player i fixed it by rejoining the server. According to the staff of the server i play on they said that is caused by the database being overwhelmed and trying to do to many things at once.

Edited by Infinitas

Its still happening, i have no clue what is going on, and no i do not have the revive script in.  Basically i join my server, and then im a seagull flying in no mans land.  I've read it can be something to do with the versions and what not, but i cant see anything wrong, also everything i've tried hasnt worked.  I have been working on this since arma 3 was updated

Start with your database, even though I doubt this. Vanilla exile causes the issue? I had thid issue with one ayer when our server was 60/60. Had to delete him from the accout andayer table then he was fine. A regular too so.

Advertisement