Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
worst2first

Unplayable FPS

Question

I am using an I7-3770 @3.40 GHz / 32 Gb RAM / GTX 970. My FPS stays around 15 with a peak of 20. When I log in I get a message that I'm using a modded version of the game (version 1.54.133596 - the latest version of ARMA). I have no other mods installed.

Can anyone think of why I'm getting such terrible FPS? This is the only game I have any issues with.

Thanks in advance.

3 answers to this question

The modded version of the game message is normal if you are running any mods, including Exile. Have you tried multiple servers with the same results? Otherwise, it could just be the server you're playing on.

2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

The modded version of the game message is normal if you are running any mods, including Exile. Have you tried multiple servers with the same results? Otherwise, it could just be the server you're playing on.

I've tried a couple of servers and it's about the same on both of them. I'll try a few more.

I appreciate the response. I'm pulling out my hair trying to get to play the mod. I've completely reinstalled everything. I just can't think of much else to do to make this playable.

It's strange that it's only Exile. Your computer is more than capable, much better than mine and I get better frames than that. You might search the forums here for "performance build" also. I've seen some discussion about that helping people get better performance.

Advertisement