Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gonzai

I Want To Remove The Fog.

7 posts in this topic

@ExileServer\addons\exile_server_config\config.ccp

search for         "class Sunny"

Then set all of your fogValue values to 0. Do it for all weather conditions. Repack your pbo and you're good to go.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

What @Omen says is correct, to clarify he means for all weather key frames (ie, sunny, overcast and thunderstorm) you need to alter the fog values. if you want only clear, or only clear or thunderstorms, or some custom combination, you can define what keyframes are used for weather in the array directly above the "class Sunny"

Another possibility is that your view distance is lower than your object view distance, which often gives the effect of fog as the world fades out but objects remain in sight. Thats what this looks like to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Omen said:

@ExileServer\addons\exile_server_config\config.ccp

search for         "class Sunny"

Then set all of your fogValue values to 0. Do it for all weather conditions. Repack your pbo and you're good to go.

 

 

38 minutes ago, SKGM said:

What @Omen says is correct, to clarify he means for all weather key frames (ie, sunny, overcast and thunderstorm) you need to alter the fog values. if you want only clear, or only clear or thunderstorms, or some custom combination, you can define what keyframes are used for weather in the array directly above the "class Sunny"

Another possibility is that your view distance is lower than your object view distance, which often gives the effect of fog as the world fades out but objects remain in sight. Thats what this looks like to me.

Thank you answer. But Not Work :(

I join the server.

Before:

2NOpJA.jpg

After:

VXQjDZ.jpg

Is it relevant to the visibility ?

Edited by gonzai

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, gonzai said:

 

Thank you answer. But Not Work :(

I join the server.

Before:

2NOpJA.jpg

After:

VXQjDZ.jpg

Is it relevant to the visibility ?

I believe this is related to view distance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/7/2015, 1:39:23, SKGM said:

Another possibility is that your view distance is lower than your object view distance, which often gives the effect of fog as the world fades out but objects remain in sight. Thats what this looks like to me.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is because you have the view distance set too low most likely in your infiSTAR server config file..

 

/* Terrain Grid Value   */ _TGV = 40;		/* 50, 25, 12.5  */	/* if set to 50 grass will be very low for better client FPS.. default is 25 ~35 is good performance and grass :) */
/* ViewDistance Value   */ _VDV = 1000;
/* ObjectViewDistance   */ _VOV = 800;

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.