Eggbox

infistar hacklog question *answered*

4 posts in this topic

Hi

I had this message pop up in infistars hacklog, I'm not sure what it means.

do I have a hacker/cheater ?

thanks for any help

07-12-2015 17:02:29 infiSTAR.de | 0h 1min 13s | [ugN] Hugo Hope(76561198202684394) | GLITCH-CHECK-THREAD-BROKEN (52.461s) [FPS: 50.1567|SERVERTHREADS: 37] (v0018)

also, does infistar actually warn the player of it has caught them doing something or does it just prevent them, I only ask because said player and his clan quickly scarpered from the server after this was logged..

once again thanks for any help

Hey,

there is a few things like this check that only results in a serverside log that can only be seen by you and the other admins or that + a kick because they could also be triggered by some other kind of problem.

This player could have had a computer freeze or something like that and because of this his game froze as well.

Well but it really is weird that him and his people left then. Sounds to me like trying out their hack and when they saw they get caught they left :P

Advertisement
7 hours ago, infiSTAR said:

Hey,

there is a few things like this check that only results in a serverside log that can only be seen by you and the other admins or that + a kick because they could also be triggered by some other kind of problem.

This player could have had a computer freeze or something like that and because of this his game froze as well.

Well but it really is weird that him and his people left then. Sounds to me like trying out their hack and when they saw they get caught they left :P

thanks for the info, ill be keeping my eye on them if they come back ;)

Advertisement