Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tobias Solem

Don't always spawn full magazines

5 posts in this topic

Whenever you run around to look for loot, you'll find these weapons on the ground with X amount of magazines, for some reason; always fully loaded magazines. 

My suggestion is to make the magazine spawning more dynamic, perhaps using something like a randomized 'bulletsCount'. That way the game won't just spawn a random amount of magazines, but also each magazine will have a random amount of bullets in it.

Personally I would also rather have individual bullets show up, and that magazines would be very, very rare. And why nobody ever made that happen for ARMA 3 is something that makes me scratch my head.

Edited by Tobias Solem

No individual bullets please, this is not Dayz. Exile is a bit more fast paced then DayzSA. I like the idea of finding mags with random amount of bullets.

Advertisement
14 minutes ago, RetardMagnet said:

No individual bullets please, this is not Dayz. Exile is a bit more fast paced then DayzSA. I like the idea of finding mags with random amount of bullets.

I see your point. The reason why I prefer finding bullets rather than magazines is a personal preference. The sensation I get when I find bullets, and stack them together and load a mag, or whatnot, gives me more enjoyment than I probably should admit openly xD - there's some authentic pleasure in it that's hard to place in that extra layer of realism.

With that said, random amount of bullets/magazine would be interesting.

1 person likes this

Individual bullets, holy crap no. I don't want to go though half an hour of crafting options when I find all items needed to fire a gun. :P

Random amount of bullets would be very interesting on the other hand though. Grabbing a weapon and magazines can still have the surprise of not having that many bullets.

i want this on my server... the full magazine spawn with a gun is annoying! lol makes exile too easy, you find a gun and nearly 99% of the time you have at least a full magazine accompany it... thats probably one of the features from dayz that i loved... the fact you had to find ammo, now im not saying find individual bullets but random amount of bullets in a clip would be awesome... please someone make this happen!!! xD 

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0