Guest

DISCONTINUED

69 posts in this topic

Advertisement

After add some  battleye  filters, there was 3 of them, working great!

Edited by SadBoy1981

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, SadBoy1981 said:

After add some  battleye  filters, there was 3 of them, working great!

What battleye filters did u add?

I did exactly as it was instructed, and it didnt work.. <.>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Crixz // www.MysticGN.com said:

What battleye filters did u add?

I did exactly as it was instructed, and it didnt work.. <.>

you get kicked when respawn?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SadBoy1981 said:

you get kicked when respawn?

Nah, I didnt get kicked but my server wasnt joinable after following the instruction.

(I tried on both modded, and vanilla exile server..)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Crixz // www.MysticGN.com said:

Nah, I didnt get kicked but my server wasnt joinable after following the instruction.

(I tried on both modded, and vanilla exile server..)

rpt logs can show u where is the problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.