haremo

the old base Altis to the new map Taviana

9 posts in this topic

Hello . I changed the map of Exile.Altis on Exile.Taviana.Map Taviana works. But they are the building parts made by the players still at Altis. They are in strange places on land and on the water .They are not whole. Only broken down into parts.Where do I clear data from the rest of the map Altis

Edited by haremo

Advertisement

I thought so but he never did a before.I do not quite know how to do and where

Edited by haremo

I use HeidiSQL for database stuff. It's a free download. Then you need your connection and login info to connect to your database, assuming you want to do it manually. You can find the connection info in your extdb-conf.ini file. It's located in the @ExileServer directory.

I haven't done this to my database, so I'm not sure what the recommended practice would be.

If I was in your shoes, I would make a backup copy of my database just in case I messed something up, and then go into your database and clear out the entries in the territory table, either manually or using a SQL query.

Edited by Spartan
1 person likes this

You will want to empty all the tables, not just the construction table. Or else your players will log in and spawn in odd places too. 

Or you could just create another schema and point your extdb-conf.ini file to point to it. This is how multiple servers run on one machine. 

I wonder how Tav actually looks ported over.  I get the feeling it'll be an A2 dejavoo in no time or if it looks much much better with new terrain objects.

Advertisement