Its me ZovkT

[SOLVED] Infistar Updates question *answered*

5 posts in this topic

Very Nice Anti Hack Tool.

But why so much updates.  8.12 | 9.12.  why not 1 in the Month Big update i think this is better for alle infistar user.  we must all settings new by a update its not nice. and the Changelog is not on the new Date.  what say you to all guys ?. what is better. ? .

i update 1 in month so much update not nice.

I personally don't have InfiStar and don't know how it works but what I do know is that's it's a form of Anti-Cheat and therefor guessing if you wait for an Anti-Cheat to update in one go instead of when it needs to... it kinda defeats the point of a Anti-Cheat; could be wrong though :P

Edited by Jawdan
1 person likes this

Advertisement

Ok so you would rather have it, so only protects against a few hacks, and then new hacks are developed and used for a month before next update to counter attack these hacks? What's the purpose of using anti-hack then? 

I'd rather have it updated frequently as it gets now, so we're protected.

Complaining about updating for new hacks and features and this in the wrong section :) CLOSED

moved to infistar section

I upload new updates when I made changes that are somehow making the tool better imo.

Especially with the new Exile update now I've pushed an update almost everyday simply to resolve problems & put in new functions like "restrain and unrestrain"

changelog is discontinued, I don't want to tell the wrong people what I've updated

If you only want to update once a month, do it. Nobody forces you to update ^^

Advertisement