Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
garble

Can't join any Exile servers, *noob alert*

Question

Hello

Got ARMA3 a couple of weeks ago and finally decided to try out this mod. Unfortunately i can't join any server running Exile. I'm pretty sure this is my fault.

When trying to get into any game through A3launcher the ARMA3 splash loads and i get this error:

Spoiler

m9D3AYD.png

Follow by this error:

Spoiler

Qp3yG8p.png

i click OK on both and the game loads. Computery stuff happens and then i get this screen:

Spoiler

UtY15xv.jpg

I'm sure im messing something up with the mods. Any help would be appreciated. Let me know where i can find any error report to post here. Here are my installed mods:

Spoiler

dpeb39Z.png

xvOia1W.png

And here are the mods i downloaded before i started using A3launcher:

Spoiler

HfKyCCd.png

Thank you for your help.

4 answers to this question

1.54 Apart from little bugs and incompatibilities is playable just ok. Staminabar pop up WILL HAPPEN. I belivethat other pop up with JSRS is a problem with CBA, i dont know why though, i dont use workshop to download mods, couple of times workshop versions differed from others(armaholic, Macas A3L)

DONT USE STEAM LAUNCHER!!! 

http://a3launcher.com/ - USE THIS! GOD BLESS MACA!

If you really want to use steam launcher you have to unload ALL mods and only load ones that you need for specific server(providing you dont have anything in parameters). Pop on to servers websites like oldmengaming.fakahed.eu to find out properly what mods are they running, you can always ask! i am always helping players out in any way possible.

Advertisement
4 hours ago, [OMG]Slim said:

If you really want to use steam launcher you have to unload ALL mods and only load ones that you need for specific server(providing you dont have anything in parameters).

With Steam LauncherYou can setup different profiles for using different mods, EXILE, Custom server, Antasia etc...

With A3L you just add servers to favourites list and double click them without setting anything up. (Apart from mods download offcourse). Besides for any "noob" user SteamLauncher is a bitch cos they try starting their game with mods enabled, but then they also put in parameters, and as you know you cant use both. At one point of time Ryanzombies downloadable from workshop was different version to what everyone had(might happen more often). There is also A3Sync where i think you can set profiles up, but i didnt use it for long time(also heard it might not be ok with Exile or smthg like that). i am not try8ing to argue with you TheSh1tGamer( ike ur name! With A3L you just add servers to favourites list and double click them without setting anything up. (Apart from mods download offcourse). Besides for any "noob" user SteamLauncher is a bitch cos they try starting their game with mods enabled, but then they also put in parameters, and as you know you cant use both. At one point of time Ryanzombies downloadable from workshop was different version to what everyone had(might happen more often). There is also A3Sync where i think you can set profiles up, but i didnt use it for long time(also heard it might not be ok with Exile or smthg like that). i am not trying to argue with you TheSh1tGamer (I like ur name!) just expressing my opinion. Feels to me like workshop is more for missions than mods(apart from being crafty mod thief)

Advertisement