#11 BE Restriction

2 posts in this topic

Hello all, me again :(

I have spent the better half of this last night / early morning reading the TuTs and guides to BE filters. Was able to finally do a BE filter fix myself about 6 hours ago lol. After that I was on a roll, I mean I was knocking them out left and right. But man they kept coming, relentless, like fat kids @ candy stores. Finally, I was defeated. Now I retreat here oh wise ones :P

My task at hand was to install and get CBA_A3 / CUP_Weapons. Both where added to Root directory of server (I use VERT btw).

Custom Command Line is as follows:

-mod=@AllInArmaTerrainPackLite;@esseker;@Exile -config=C:\TCAFiles\Users\TroyM\2150\ServerConfig\config.cfg -ip= -port=2302 -profiles=ServerConfig -cfg=C:\TCAFiles\Users\TroyM\2150\ServerConfig\basic.cfg -name=ServerConfig -autoInit -serverConfig=-servermod=@ExileServer;@CUP_Units;@CUP_Weapons;@CBA_A3

And then FUN BEGAN!!! BE kicks right out the gate lol. I searched the forums and found a few scripts.txt that people have offered with CBA working with it, but I needed to learn BE filters and how they work. Told my self no more short cuts and allotted time for me to start learning :P And learn I did. Atm I have ran into 10+ BE kicks, and succesfully fixed all of them on my own. Many thanks to defent/chris from infistar/spartans guides. VERY VERY helpful.

And then I ran into this Monster

I did it like all the previous ones

!= ""fnc_ambientFlyby","BIS_fnc_ambientAnim","BIS_fnc_ambientAnimCombat","BIS_fnc_ambientAnimGetParams","BIS_fnc_animalBehaviour","BI""

but line 13 is:

7 "setVariable [\"ExileTerritoryName"

So I added it there, as thats what I am learning from the tuts. I even tried it with ""\nfnc_ambientFlyby as well because in notepad / ts its on 2 lines but in notepad++ its just one. Either way I tried both formats and still no luck. I have searched every thread in BE section, and I mean every one lol to get some kind of reference to this BE restriction but nothing. Nothing on google search either unfortunately.

So if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Vonsweetz

Also, how do I know if I should be adding certains filters. I mean just because it pops should I be adding a exception?

The exceptions I have added and tracked so far are (Missing Some):

#4 Has Resriction and The fix I made/used

#21 (NEW #21 ERROR)

There where a few before this but I didnt think to keep them open :( Think it was two more before this, 28 and 44. Fixed those as well.