Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
adamlw78

need help with new server

7 posts in this topic

need help with new server i just got please help exile mod  i need scripts and mods added full new settup. will talk more about it on teamspeak add me to steam my name is bloodgod

Edited by adamlw78

Advertisement

im new sry bro i just got this server and all im trying to do is add mods and scripts to it. its a dedicated server box so i know nothing of this stuff

Who is the server box with,  Just been released so don`t think new version will be on your server.

What mods do you need installing

If you've never worked on ArmA 3 before, I suggest reading a lot of forums. There are plenty of good guides out there. As for adding scripts and mods, I suggest:

http://www.exilemod.com/forum/162-scripts/

http://www.exilemod.com/forum/160-add-ons/

Read first, then ask questions is going to help you out a lot. Trust me, if you have an issue, more than likely someone else has too. It would take way too long to explain how everything works from scratch. If you have a more specific question, feel free to ask. 

If you have a dedicated box, IE your host hasn't installed ANYTHING ArmA 3 related on it, I suggest reading this post

It's a bit old because the newest version just came out, but the principals are still the same. 

i got futuristic game server is where i got it from the mods are alot i do have ts 5.39.102.41:32991 you can get me here to talk more on it thx

ok i have exile installed  but all i need are the mods and scripts like a auto restart script and i need to name the server i have i do want some mods in like cup weapons some trucks and cars and zombies i am in teamspeak cuz i dont like to look on the form must you can hit me there to 5.39.102.41:32991

Advertisement