snipercymraeg

Infistar BE Script #25

Question

Hi,

We tried installing our own version of Infistar last night but when I got ingame I got kicked for Battleeye Script Restriction #25.

I checked the logs and found the following (I have replaced my ip with a's and my uid with b's):

14.09.2015 22:24:06: Nick (aa.aaa.aaa.aaa:aaaa) bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb - #25 "3y4t4A2t8r7J9q8t2N6M=str diag_tickTime;};
            _AHKickOFF = compileFinal '
                sleep 0.1;
                (findDisplay 46)closeDisplay 0;

But I can't see exactly what it was that kicked in that text above me and I also wouldn't know where to correct it, scripts.txt I presume ?

I reinstallled the game services so the players can get on for now.

Does anyone know how we can sort this please if we have another go tonight ?

Thanks in advance,

Nick

13 answers to this question

Count down the rules in scripts.txt starting from 0 till you get to line 25 (26). That will show you the rule that's kicking you. I would just remove scripts.txt altogether though. Any script kiddie can just make their scripts big enough so it's not scanned.

Hi,

This is line 25 of my scripts.txt:

7 compile !="er = -1;};\n_number\n};\n\ncase (typename \"\"): {\n_number = call compile _number;\nif (isnil {_number}) then {_number = -1;};\n_number\n" !="issionnamespace do {\n_input = ctrltext _input;\n_inputCode = compile _input;\n\nswitch _mode do {\n\ncase 0: {call _inputCode;};\n\ncas" !="call compile (getText" !="compileFinal" !="recompile" !="compile loadFile \"\A3\animals_f\Snakes\scripts\randomize.sqf\";" !="compile preprocessfilelinenumbers _scriptPath;" !="Limit) || (!(isNil 'BIS_fnc_advHint_HPressed')) || (call (compile _condF))}" !="ocalize _x;\n_argArray = _argArray + [_res]\n} else {\n_code = compile _x;\n_res = call _code;\n_argArray = _argArray + [_res]\n}\n} el" !="\n\nif (typename _colorR == typename \"\") then {_colorR = call compile _colorR};\nif (typename _colorG == typename \"\") then {_colorG" !="_x == typename \"\") then {_colorText set [_forEachIndex,call compile _x];};\n} foreach _colorText;\nif (count _colorText > 0) then "

And this is line 26:

7 compileFinal !="compileFinal preprocessFileLineNumbers" !="compileFinal (" !="compileFinal \"(_this select 1) call ExileClient_system_network_dispatc" !="compilefinal \"true\";" !="BIS_fnc_MP_packet = compileFinal ''"; !="BIS_fnc_initParams_paramsArray = compilefinal str paramsArray"

I thought it gave the reason in scripts.log and you had to edit the scripts.txt to sort it ?

Also are you saying that if I delete the scripts.txt I won't get these problems ?

Thanks,

Nick

Advertisement

I thought it gave the reason in scripts.log and you had to edit the scripts.txt to sort it ?

Yes, the log told you it was rule 25. That's the 26th rule in scripts.txt.

Also are you saying that if I delete the scripts.txt I won't get these problems ?

Yes, if it's a scripts.txt rule that kicks you. I don't use it because it's easy to bypass and causes lag.

Here's a great guide on Battleye filters.

http://opendayz.net/threads/a-guide-to-battleye-filters.21066/

Hi,

We've been getting quite a few script restrictions so until I know more I too have deleted the script.txt, did this new kick happen after a restart ?

As soon as I deleted the script.txt I rebooted and none have happened since.

Nick

I have found that BE filters have a +-2 for be kicks

what does that mean? I keep getting kicked for script restrictions even though I  dont  have a script.txt file.  Im  trying to enable the base  arma  3 vehicles like the amphibious  cessna  but keep getting the same script restriction #48. I want to do this before I try to add  massis  vehicles weapons. I am completely green when it comes to having an exile/ arma  3 server.

what does that mean? I keep getting kicked for script restrictions even though I  dont  have a script.txt file.  Im  trying to enable the base  arma  3 vehicles like the amphibious  cessna  but keep getting the same script restriction #48. I want to do this before I try to add  massis  vehicles weapons. I am completely green when it comes to having an exile/ arma  3 server.

it means that be filters are generally 1 or 2 more or less than whats stated..... if your not running a script.txt for BE you could just turn off BE for your server..... although that would open you up to a world of trouble with hackers and script kiddies.... yes it may be a pain in the ass to sort all these filters out but unless you have an admin crew running 24/7 then you might as well bend over and let those hackers/script kiddies at it

Advertisement