Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
spadge1989

No unlock / lock menu for vehicles

Question

Hi,

Everyone on my server does not have a lock or unlock option, is there a different way to unlock / lock vehicles now or is this a bug?

Sean

6 answers to this question

I started experiencing this after the Arma 1.54 update.  It started to happen at about 4hrs in to the server being up and seemed like lag.  Especially when the server is full.  Eventually the unlock option will show up.  The player could have to wait up to 5 minutes.  I'm hoping its resolved in Lime which we recently deployed.  Haven't been able to play yet :(

2 hours ago, spadge1989 said:

Hi,

Everyone on my server does not have a lock or unlock option, is there a different way to unlock / lock vehicles now or is this a bug?

Sean

I'm having this issue with my server also, no one is able to unlock their cars at all.

Advertisement

This issue occurred before the 1.54 update, and is pretty common. Low server frames, or rather "lower" server frames with lots of people on can cause this. I have found that trying to force the vehicle to update itself, hitting it with another car, shooting it, or unlock something nearby, tends to get it to work.

Advertisement