microfire

exile hosting FGS Hosting

7 posts in this topic

Picked up a game layer from FGS and I have to say so far impressed. Coming from survival servers and vilayer, It is nice to have speedy customer support and someone willing to work around the clock to make sure my server is up and running in peak shape. Granted I just use the little 30 slot for testing for now while I get ready to move my main files over. I have had zero lag or rubber banding even after spawning tons of AI and filling the map with missions to turn esseker into an all out warzone.

Server loaded with (A3xAI,RyansDemonsNzombies,Mass weps and vehicles, tryks clothing, DMS,R3FLOG,) and mixed in missions from invade and annex for added stress. All ran without a hitch.

upgraded to 0.9.4 lime PDQ after it was released and still no issues.

I have run these stress test on both Survival and Vilayer and it cause desync and crashed under the load (mostly due to invade and annex missions).

So far I have only worked with Matt ,Jack and Noah as far as staff....all of them fast to answer and fix any issues I have caused while stress testing. I have not been so happy with service since HFB servers first rolled out. 

I am mainly posting this due to it's a well needed refresh in the world of server hosting.

disclaimer here I am not being paid to post this or getting any kind of comp for doing this....I know it sounds like a sales pitch but this is a review I felt was needed to be posted. 

check it out http://www.futuristicgameservers.com/index.html and try it out for yourself.

Edited by microfire

Advertisement

creating false testimonials now are we??? we see their CPU we know those results

1 person likes this

33 minutes ago, coftsock said:

creating false testimonials now are we??? we see their CPU we know those results

Is it really hard to believe that this is an actual review? This is a real customer, we are not one to go around and fake testimonials, real customers, real responses. That "we see their CPU we know those results" really gave me a good hardy chuckle considering you have been out for us for a while, and really skeptical about our operations.

7 hours ago, microfire said:

Picked up a game layer from FGS and I have to say so far impressed. Coming from survival servers and vilayer, It is nice to have speedy customer support and someone willing to work around the clock to make sure my server is up and running in peak shape. Granted I just use the little 30 slot for testing for now while I get ready to move my main files over. I have had zero lag or rubber banding even after spawning tons of AI and filling the map with missions to turn esseker into an all out warzone.

Server loaded with (A3xAI,RyansDemonsNzombies,Mass weps and vehicles, tryks clothing, DMS,R3FLOG,) and mixed in missions from invade and annex for added stress. All ran without a hitch.

upgraded to 0.9.4 lime PDQ after it was released and still no issues.

I have run these stress test on both Survival and Vilayer and it cause desync and crashed under the load (mostly due to invade and annex missions).

So far I have only worked with Matt ,Jack and Noah as far as staff....all of them fast to answer and fix any issues I have caused while stress testing. I have not been so happy with service since HFB servers first rolled out. 

I am mainly posting this due to it's a well needed refresh in the world of server hosting.

disclaimer here I am not being paid to post this or getting any kind of comp for doing this....I know it sounds like a sales pitch but this is a review I felt was needed to be posted. 

check it out http://www.futuristicgameservers.com/index.html and try it out for yourself.

And thank you for the very great review! We love having you with us and we hope to keep your time with us easy and enjoyable! 

1 person likes this

38 minutes ago, coftsock said:

Look me up on steam microfire21....I am giving exile a try and wanted a host for a testing box....if you do not want me to start adding scripts and fixes to the community I could simple not post anymore here. Yes they are a new company and yes I have rented a game layer from them.....why bash anyone claiming they have staff or paid flunkies to post on forums. You seem to know a bunch here so share who you host for or whom you rent from. What is the worst case scenario that would happen if you rent a game layer or dedi box from anyone....get a refund oh that is so hard to do just to test a service. I would say chill out tis only a game and no reason to rage in a forum. Troll and flame if you must I am done here, I rarely post reviews for hosting due to they are all the same from the same old re-sellers. These guys actually get back with you within minutes unlike survival and vilayer....hell HFB before they went under still took a day or better. Who wants a server they paid for that they can not use because they can not get a hold of for hours or days on end? Is it so bad that they respond quickly? Do you just not like they are new....get your real feelings out here rather than throw someone up on a stake in a set of web forums. No need to defend yourself or me pople177 if people want to throw claims for a service they have not had, it is fine. People that have the service knows the rates and nice and customer service when needed is there PQD. Forgive me for signing up to make a post and start thinking about sharing in another arma community. BTW anyone that knows the Day2Dusk name knows that I  (-=D2D=-Wookie) takes a shine to a mod I throw up servers that are not "cookie cutter" and is fresh content that is always evolving. so coftsock go do some googling and think about what you posted here. As far as the rest of the neighborhood here I hope we can be a bit more grown up and ready for some new content.  

1 person likes this

I post on most of these because quite frankly no one seems capable of making a script that is truly one click install for all mods/scripts. Arma is a pain in the ass but that saying "if you build it they will come!" When that day comes I'm renting a server. Gaming deluxe seems closest ( as far as dayZ mod is concerned ) but good luck ever getting a reply from them!

Advertisement