Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Darkzombie

[SOLVED] InfiSTAR Problem *syntax error by user - solved*

4 posts in this topic

Hey Guys I just got infiSTAR and i have followed the guide in this forum but I get this error in my RPT 

5:38:30 Error in expression <ve Respect'
]
],
[
['76561198080624944',],
[
'Teleport On Map Click','Teleport >
5:38:30 Error position: <],
[
5:38:30 Error Missing [
5:38:30 File a3_infiSTAR_Exile\EXILE_AHAT_CONFIG.sqf, line 123
5:38:30 Error in expression <ve Respect'
]
],
[
['76561198080624944',],
[
5:38:30 Error position: <],
[
5:38:30 Error Missing [
5:38:30 File a3_infiSTAR_Exile\EXILE_AHAT_CONFIG.sqf, line 123

And my infistar doesn't start in game anyone know how to fix this?

it is just a syntax error in your  EXILE_AHAT_CONFIG.sqf
looks like a bracket is missing, can you post the part where the admin powers are set here in a spoiler ? :)

Advertisement

OK not to sure how to do a Spoiler

Spoiler

_adminUIDandAccess =
[
    [
        ['76561198080624944','0','0','...'],    // Admins with UIDs in this Array have their Access defined in the array below.
        [
            'Teleport On Map Click','Teleport - Target To Me','Teleport - Me To Target','Teleport In Facing Direction (10m steps)',
            'spectating','AdminConsole','Delete Vehicle','FlyUp','ShowGear','Show Server Information',
            'HealSelf','HealRepairNear','AdminLog','Freeze Target','UnFreeze Target',
            '==== Loadouts ====','==== Vehicles ====','==== Base Deleter ====','==== WeatherLord ====','Items spawn menu',
            'Remove Gear','Heal','Restore','Flip Vehicle','Move In My Vehicle','Move In Target Vehicle','Eject','Eject Crew',
            'Kill','Explode','Force Disconnect','Kick (Silent)','Kick (Announce)','Ban (Silent)','Ban (Announce)',
            'infiSTAR Player ESP','infiSTAR Dead ESP','infiSTAR AI ESP',
            'infiSTAR MapIcons','Vehicle Marker','Flag Marker (with radius)','DeadPlayer Marker',
            'God Mode','Vehicle God Mode','Lower Terrain','Vehboost','UnlimAmmo','noRecoil','FastFire','Stealth / Invisible',
            'Disable Announces','Mass Message','Spawn Support-Boxes',
            'Spawn Ammo','Login as Arma Admin','BIS FreeRoam Cam (works with ESP)','FreeRoam Cam (does not work with ESP)',
            'Request Steam Name','showinfo','Add / Remove Money','Add / Remove Respect'
        ]
    ],
    [
        ['0','0','0','...'],    // Admins with UIDs in this Array have their Access defined in the array below.
        [
            'Teleport On Map Click','Teleport - Target To Me','Teleport - Me To Target','Teleport In Facing Direction (10m steps)',
            'spectating','AdminConsole','Delete Vehicle','FlyUp','ShowGear','Show Server Information',
            '==== Loadouts ====','==== Vehicles ====','==== Base Deleter ====','==== WeatherLord ====','Items spawn menu',
            'Remove Gear','Heal','Restore','Flip Vehicle','Move In My Vehicle','Move In Target Vehicle','Eject','Eject Crew',
            'Kill','Explode','Force Disconnect','Kick (Silent)','Kick (Announce)','Ban (Silent)','Ban (Announce)',
            'infiSTAR MapIcons','Vehicle Marker','Flag Marker (with radius)','DeadPlayer Marker',
            'God Mode','Vehicle God Mode','Lower Terrain','Vehboost','UnlimAmmo','noRecoil','FastFire','Stealth / Invisible',
            'Spawn Ammo','Login as Arma Admin','BIS FreeRoam Cam (works with ESP)','FreeRoam Cam (does not work with ESP)',
        ]
    ],
    [
        ['0','0','0','...'],    // Admins with UIDs in this Array have their Access defined in the array below.
        [
        ]
    ]
];

What you posted in the spoiler is not what you are using and causes that error

You have had an error because of this

['76561198080624944',],

in the spoiler you have it like

['76561198080624944','0','0','...'],  

so no ' after the last element in the array, which is correct - should already be good :)

Advertisement