AuzGamer

update broken

Question

Is there going to be a quick fix for the lime update seeing its totally screwed? or do we have to deal with another broken update for another month or two?

8 answers to this question

Try this:
________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Having a problem with the lime update as it doesn't seem to be working for me.

[Post server .rpt file here]

I sure would like to play this latest update so if anyone could help me out that would be great! 

Thanks!

________________________________________________________________________________

Edit your first post and Copy/Paste that into it, adding in your server rpt. file so that they can see what the problem is instead of having to guess. Also, this is a much nicer way to ask which should get responses sooner instead of the douchebag way you posted. 

K, bye! :D

1 person likes this

i like my fist post though.. How about please fix the update. Its also not just working for me so dont give me that BS. Spent days fixing the last update so our servers can run stable how about fix the problems first instead of adding new content to the mod which breaks more stuff?

Edited by AuzGamer

Advertisement
1 hour ago, AuzGamer said:

i like my fist post though.. How about please fix the update. Its also not just working for me so dont give me that BS. Spent days fixing the last update so our servers can run stable how about fix the problems first instead of adding new content to the mod which breaks more stuff?

Works fine on my server

not for me for starters it wont run until i wipe the DB once its wiped the server is fine. so your telling me your servers runs fine with no issues from the update? ie vehicles despawn,loot broken,cant maintain or upgrade bases.

I didnt wipe our DB, i upgraded it using the script in the releases section of the forum.

SQL Update Script for 0.9.4

Only issues we are having is from third-party scripts (Stuff we've added or modified that is not part of or overrides core parts of Exile)

Cant blame Exile for third party scripts not working (Its nothing to do with them)

Refuelling heli's doesnt work, but the Arma 3 1.54 update broke that for us

1 person likes this

It does say in the instructions to wipe the DB or to do the manual update. Did you not read the instructions? 

Oh no... Not another guy that doesn't read things....

Advertisement