Vegalyp

Traders buy everything for 1 Poptab/Food Hunger at 100%

Question

The title basically says it all. I am running a pretty heavily modified server and have custom traders. They sell their inventory to me perfectly fine, but if I try to sell to them, they only give me one poptab. 

To note, when I sell to them it still says that the price of the item I am selling is 90 poptabs or 200 poptabs or whatever, but regardless of what item I sell I only get one poptab. I will add pictures as soon as I can, but I have to do some traveling first.

Spoiler

2015-12-13_00002.jpg2015-12-13_00003.jpg2015-12-13_00004.jpg

Edited by Vegalyp
Clarification

14 answers to this question

On 13-12-2015 at 3:28 AM, Vegalyp said:

The title basically says it all. I am running a pretty heavily modified server and have custom traders. They sell their inventory to me perfectly fine, but if I try to sell to them, they only give me one poptab. 

To note, when I sell to them it still says that the price of the item I am selling is 90 poptabs or 200 poptabs or whatever, but regardless of what item I sell I only get one poptab. I will add pictures as soon as I can, but I have to do some traveling first.

Reveal hidden contents

2015-12-13_00002.jpg2015-12-13_00003.jpg2015-12-13_00004.jpg

Solution:

What you need to do is go to the config.cpp from the stock altis mission.pbo and go to line 2535. There you can see the class CfgTraderCategories starts. It will end all the way to the bottom. You need to select it all(!!) and replace it in your cherno config.cpp class CfgTraderCategories. That will solve it!

This is obsly missing from any custom map, therefore replace this bit into the config.cpp from your altis mission. After that repack the PBO and fire it up! 

BTW: way more functions need to be copied from the Altis config.cpp to the Cherno config.cpp. Do this as well! (e.g. territory class & food hunger statements ...etc) Ill see if i can do it all and share the new mission.pbo with you!

Let me know if you need more help in PM!

Edited by Sixz

Advertisement

Just wanted to note that I have scoured my database and server log files and no errors are found, which makes me think I screwed up a setting somewhere.

The map is Esseker, and I was too busy focusing on the traders that I didn't even notice my hunger and food stayed at 100% too. That and I spawned next to the traders so I didn't need to do anything to get to them.

Dude, thank you so much. Adding this like you said fixed the trader issues:

Spoiler

class CfgTrading 
{
    /*
    * This factor defines the difference between sales/purchase price of
    * items and vehicles. It is used if there is no sales price defined
    * in CfgExileArsenal. 
    */
    sellPriceFactor = 0.5;
};

Now I just need to go through the base Altis mission and make sure I didn't mess anything up, which I assume is also the cause of the hunger/thirst not draining. Thank you so much dude. :D

1 hour ago, Vegalyp said:

Dude, thank you so much. Adding this like you said fixed the trader issues:

Reveal hidden contents

class CfgTrading 
{
    /*
    * This factor defines the difference between sales/purchase price of
    * items and vehicles. It is used if there is no sales price defined
    * in CfgExileArsenal. 
    */
    sellPriceFactor = 0.5;
};

Now I just need to go through the base Altis mission and make sure I didn't mess anything up, which I assume is also the cause of the hunger/thirst not draining. Thank you so much dude. :D

If you need help just pm me:)

Advertisement