Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jezz74

Change God Mod duration after leaving SafeZone

4 posts in this topic

HI all !

We are actually testing the lastest relase of Exile on our server and i was wondering if someone could tell me where i can change the tiime or duration of the god mode when leaving the safe zone.

We are histing a PVE server and what we would like is to come back to the old system where the protection was disables once out of the trader.

Thank you for your help

Edited by Jezz74

Advertisement

might have to edit some code in @exileserver > Exile_server.pbo > Code. not sure which file you should change but have a look, they are named quite descriptively 

Posted (edited)

On 17.12.2015 at 5:40 PM, Sir DannyDoomno1 said:

might have to edit some code in @exileserver > Exile_server.pbo > Code. not sure which file you should change but have a look, they are named quite descriptively 

This file  in exile_client.pbo ExileClient_object_player_safezone_checkSafezone.sqf, copy to mission.pbo

chage in this line time:      if (diag_tickTime - ExileClientPlayerLastSafeZoneCheckAt >= 30)

Then add  in to config.cpp :

ExileClient_object_player_safezone_checkSafezone = "customExile\ExileClient_object_player_safezone_checkSafezone.sqf"

But sometimes the script writes a message to withdraw from the area immediately, without timing. What's the problem I do not know.

Edited by xface

Advertisement