BetterDeadThanZed

I'm at a loss

12 posts in this topic

Normally I can debug through these problems but I'm really stuck here. The server RPT is not giving me any real information. I just updated my server to 0.9.4. I ran Cen's SQL query to update the database. When I start my server, I'm getting a dump file and my RPT file doesn't specify what the problem is.

Here's my RPT: http://pastebin.com/MmyqhPFJ
My database log: http://pastebin.com/xzFBYPKV

Maybe a pair of fresh eyes will see something I'm missing.

all your logs seem fine. what happens if you replace the mission PBO with the stock one from update file does it load ok?

I found that was the case with me as I was still calling old overrides in the config file and they have changed.

Advertisement
3 minutes ago, GR8 said:

Check your Client RPT

I wasn't even bothering to try connecting because a dump file is being created. That means a client won't be able to connect, but here you go. I see nothing different in here than before: http://pastebin.com/xpFpDNmU

5 minutes ago, red_ned said:

all your logs seem fine. what happens if you replace the mission PBO with the stock one from update file does it load ok?

I found that was the case with me as I was still calling old overrides in the config file and they have changed.

I always edit the new files by adding in the custom stuff from the old files so I'm sure that if anything changed in the new version, I'm not using old code.

but does it run with stock mission file then at least your would know the issue is in the mission pbo

2 minutes ago, red_ned said:

but does it run with stock mission file then at least your would know the issue is in the mission pbo

It's a Lingor server so there's no stock pbo for that.

Sorry, then its a case of disable everything then restart with one thing at a time... been there, done that, eaten the t-shirt

You're runnin an old version of extDB2. The latest download included version 69. Double check the server download package for Lime and make sure you got all the pieces in there. 

@BetterDeadThanZed You are with Vert too? I helped Dawg get his server running earlier today. He had multiple issues after using Vert's mod manager to update to Lime. i manualy did my update before they came out eith the mod manager update. I don't think their mod manager is properly doing the update.

Advertisement