kingfubarbie

A3 downloaded

18 posts in this topic

Hi when I tried to download from the A3 downloaded it keeps saying some files are corrupted and when I try verify them it keeps coming up corrupted does anyone have this problem? Especially when trying to download the allin arma map packs, I tried uninstalling the A3 downloaded app and installing again but doesn't work... All I want to do is play Esseker map with zombies in lol...

has anyone got any suggestions or any other way to download? 

Any links for mods

Edited by kingfubarbie

Advertisement
13 hours ago, kingfubarbie said:

Hi when I tried to download from the A3 downloaded it keeps saying some files are corrupted and when I try verify them it keeps coming up corrupted does anyone have this problem? Especially when trying to download the allin arma map packs, I tried uninstalling the A3 downloaded app and installing again but doesn't work... All I want to do is play Esseker map with zombies in lol...

has anyone got any suggestions or any other way to download? 

Any links for mods

I would not bother with zombies atm. It is still crash prone. Use the links I have assembled on the following forum post and enable them through the Arma 3 launcher. Some need to be added manually, others are through the workshop. A3 launcher is bad, don't use it. The links in the forum post can be used on ANY server as well, so feel free to post the direct links elsewhere.

http://www.gamingia.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=92

Edited by bregan5
1 person likes this

2 hours ago, bregan5 said:

I would not bother with zombies atm. It is still crash prone. Use the links I have assembled on the following forum post and enable them through the Arma 3 launcher. Some need to be added manually, others are through the workshop. A3 launcher is bad, don't use it. The links in the forum post can be used on ANY server as well, so feel free to post the direct links elsewhere.

http://www.gamingia.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=92

Arma 3 launcher is bad. A3launcher by maca is very good actually.

1 person likes this

Thankyou so much for the help I am at work at the moment but as soon as I finish work I'll start it ASAP and let Yous know how it went... Also do you guys have anyone to play with like good servers to jump on I play standalone a lot but arma 3 based games I'm not as good at 

You guys might think I'm annoying and I'm sorry I'm new to this site but we're can I find the BIS forums the guy at top said us BIS forum

23 minutes ago, Flosstradamus said:

Arma 3 launcher is bad. A3launcher by maca is very good actually.

Oh hold on now. There is a program called arma 3 launcher as well? I think I recall usong something a long time ago, didnt think it was still around. I am talking about using arma to launch mods.

You could fool me with a3 launcher being good. Daily basis I walk people through corrupted files from that launcher. I have client rpt files sent to me where it either does not launch the correct mods, the directory is bad, or specifically all in arma pbos need to be redownloaded.

Ok so you suggest me the best one to use and I'll try it later? Dam I wish I asked here a while back I tried myself and given up and see, people play it on YouTube and I get jealous haha

13 minutes ago, kingfubarbie said:

You guys might think I'm annoying and I'm sorry I'm new to this site but we're can I find the BIS forums the guy at top said us BIS forum

Well the 2 that I suggested are places where you can manually download certain mods and you will have to manually install them. Or you can try and use a3launcher and see if that works for you. As for people having issues with a3launcher its quite possible they are doing something wrong. I've recommended to every single user at MGT and i've never had anyone run into any issues.

1 person likes this

After a whole lot of testing and ranting, (i even posted a rage thread)   you have to download each mod individually and if your computer goes to sleep while its downloading it crashes.  I tried downloading from armaholic but the one mod i don't have is the all in terrain pack of 7 GB.  for some reason it downloads so slow.

Advertisement