hogansheroes

Trader Zone Vehicle Spawns

15 posts in this topic

hey guys im not sure if this question has been asked or not.

is anyone having trouble buying a heli or plane and it spawns in front of the main building so it cannot be moved unless an admin is on to move it,

or is there a fix for this issue

Advertisement

Planes and helis are spawning extremely close to trader for me, as of this patch. Was planning to put in the custom spawn locations found in the scripts section, when j get some free time. 

Its not about the lime update i guess. If you use infistar disable teleport protection. This caused (in a older version) the vehicles to spawn directly to AI of trader

1 hour ago, Flow said:

Its not about the lime update i guess. If you use infistar disable teleport protection. This caused (in a older version) the vehicles to spawn directly to AI of trader

so Flow if i do disable teleport protection what does that mean also where would it be to disable,and  do i need it as i have infistar

Edited by hogansheroes

I am not infistar so you better adress the question to him but as afaik it checks if somebody teleports and punishes the player. As vehicles "teleport" while they are bought, it has whitelisted coordinates where teleport is allowed. Try to switch of the function and check if it still happens. I disabled that one completely

32 minutes ago, Flow said:

I am not infistar so you better adress the question to him but as afaik it checks if somebody teleports and punishes the player. As vehicles "teleport" while they are bought, it has whitelisted coordinates where teleport is allowed. Try to switch of the function and check if it still happens. I disabled that one completely

have you got the spot on where it would be flow so i can try it out .

Advertisement