BetterDeadThanZed

[SOLVED] _RHS_MOD_ENABLED

4 posts in this topic

1. Can you please stop locking posts just because you "think" they are solved? It causes multiple posts to be created for the same problem, which goes against all conventions of forum etiquette.

2. I'm confused. In this post (http://www.exilemod.com/topic/8247-infistar-kick-solved/) you first say this:

_RHS_MOD_ENABLED = true; /* You need to set this option to false if you run RHS mod */

*edit*

I changed it to

_RHS_MOD_ENABLED = false; /* You need to set this option to true if you run RHS mod */

Then you say this:

I updated and put a new config entry

_RHS_MOD_ENABLED = false;

that needs to be set to true if you use this mod :)

I have that set to true because I have RHS enabled (along with MAS weapons) but I've got players being kicked for what I assume is RHS:

#24 "qualTo ""))then{ _p addPrimaryWeaponItem (_i select 0)};
_p setAmmo [(currentWeapon _p), _a];
sleep 3;
};
};
};
sleep 0.1;
};

"

So, should that be true or false and can you please not lock this topic after you "think" it's solved? Thanks.

Hey

well I did not white-list RHS in my BE filters since it is not part of Exile or my tools :)

I did not find that scriptcode using google but you might find it in your RHS code, if you don't find it there - it is a hacker :P

It is:

_RHS_MOD_ENABLED = false; /* You need to set this option to true if you run RHS mod */

now, the other one was confusing

Advertisement

This player was also being kicked for public variable #0:

#0 "KICK_FOR_THREAD_NOT_UPDATED" = "UID: 76561198134824955 - T1 did not update in 123.799s (old time 968.096, new time 1091.9). FPS: 10.3964. activeSQFscript: 31   (KICKED)"

I don't suspect him of cheating because he's a long time member of my community, but could that kick, plus the one in the OP be the result of his anticheat not loading?

These kicks might happen sometimes for different arma magic reasons but I wouldn't care too much for them. Unless it happens to somebody over and over again as it is the "heartbeat" of the antihack :)

Advertisement