Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vonlinchen

Party members replaced with AI upon being kicked

Question

I apologize if this report is in the wrong section but I think its a server issue. I've experienced this issue 3 times now, twice on the last build of the mod and once on the latest (Lime).

Sometimes when a player is kicked and is also in a party, the player will be replaced by an AI. The AI usually spawns with the kicked player's gear and will follow the Party leader until it is killed. If the AI is killed then the Party leader will be kicked, for a script restriction, after the AI's knockout timer expires.

This is a rather amusing bug when it happens but it should probably be fixed if at all possible. :)

Please note that this bug is not reliably reproducible, I'm not sure it matters what the Party member is kicked for either. I think I've seen both a steam ticket check failed kick and a ping kick cause the issue.

Just for reference I experienced these issues on one of the public CCG servers, I reported it on the forums and they advised me to report it here as well.

2 answers to this question

ive had this happen a few times on my server, i was party leader and a friend was building base, got kicked for a battleye restriction, and his player turned into AI, friend reconnected and we killed the AI and was able to loot him, however somwehre along the line it messed with the database as my friend sold his gear and it stayed duplicated on him everytime he relogged, only way round it was to delete him from the database as there was multiple versions of him all duplicated and impossible to tell which one exile was pulling up when he logged

Advertisement