DMS - By DannyDoomno1

15 posts in this topic

Working

- Multiple missions

- AI have random guns/sights

- spawns cover objects

- Missions are more varied

- Some Missions spawn armed cars

- Random Getaway car (should be working, didnt get to check)

- AI are harder as they have scopes

To Come

- Pre-selected Mission Locations

- Smarter AI 

- AI Patrols (In towns too)

- Armed car patrols (rebel and cops ( Maybe they fight eachother :D)) 

I'd prefer if you would have asked permission first, before releasing an edit like this, I don't have major issues with it but I can't speak for Eraser, you'd have to ask him too. Also, if you got mission ideas or custom missions you can always suggest them to the main build and we will check them and add them. Same with the edits you've made. Appreciate that you've chosen to make edits and such though, but as I wrote, try sending them to us as suggestions on GitHub.

It's a lot more preffered to do it this way because it gets confusing with a million different edits of DMS.

No offence.

Just Sayin.

Edited by Defent
4 people like this

Advertisement

I thought about it but i couldn't find you on the forums at all, as the old forum was wiped. 

feel free to add me on steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/DannyDoomno1/ , when i get off work ill show you what iv done :)

i don't take a lot of credit for the changes iv made, a lot of it was google or adjusting what you had previously. so thanks a bunch !! because lord knows i wouldn't have gotten far without you xD

Edited by Sir DannyDoomno1

No worries mate, check my forum profile for my skype name. You can add me there since that's probably the easiest way to get a hold of me. 

I'm happy to see that people modify it! It's just, several releases will be confusing for everyone. If you publish your missions a lone then it's fine, like a pack of all your custom missions. That I got no problems with, but an entire full re-release gets confusing :D

Edited by Defent

I'd prefer if you would have asked permission first, before releasing an edit like this, I don't have major issues with it but I can't speak for Eraser, you'd have to ask him too. Also, if you got mission ideas or custom missions you can always suggest them to the main build and we will check them and add them. Same with the edits you've made. Appreciate that you've chosen to make edits and such though, but as I wrote, try sending them to us as suggestions on GitHub.

It's a lot more preffered to do it this way because it gets confusing with a million different edits of DMS.

No offence.

Just Sayin.

I really like this mission set. You guys did a great job. Future builds I would like to see marksman weapons and scopes added, along with a robust arsenal to keep players from cheating by running them over to complete the missions, ie .more options for static weapons .50 cal, launchers, variety of mines to be place. Like to see more options for each ai soldiers and ai groups.

Just my dreams

TWorking

- Multiple missions

- AI have random guns/sights

- spawns cover objects

- Missions are more varied

- Some Missions spawn armed cars

- Random Getaway car (should be working, didnt get to check)

- AI are harder as they have scopes

To Come

- Pre-selected Mission Locations

- Smarter AI 

- AI Patrols (In towns too)

- Armed car patrols (rebel and cops ( Maybe they fight eachother :D)) 

I will upload my DMS PBO tonight if you guys wanna try it out.

Until then check out my server. IP :  195.154.134.241:4302

I've been trying this out, love the missions, but I've just had the issue with the vehicles not working after a little bit of time. I'd love to help however I can to test. 

I still cant find a DMS_mission update, as all we know the mission set has issue with the clean up scripts holding you hostage in a randomly spawn car after an 1 or 2 of server running. Does anyone know if there is an update? The fix so far i have seen is to change your mission to VERMF.

I still cant find a DMS_mission update, as all we know the mission set has issue with the clean up scripts holding you hostage in a randomly spawn car after an 1 or 2 of server running. Does anyone know if there is an update? The fix so far i have seen is to change your mission to VERMF.

You should try the official release post for this question

http://www.exilemod.com/topic/61-dms-defents-mission-system/

Advertisement