Jenartor

Vehicles deleted from DB after Serverstart

Question

Hey guys,

I have a strange problem/bug on my Exile-Server.

Everytime I start the server, all the vehicles are deleted from the Database and not spawned.

The vehicles were saved into the database correctly, but after the server started ... they are all gone. So no one of my players have their cars, regardless where they were parked.

My Exile-System:

Exile 0.9.4 - Server & Client

DMS

A3XAI

9 answers to this question

Do you mean the ones which are spawned by default, or the ones which are bought?

Spawned ones do not save to the database (and have no lock), but ones bought are saved (and do have locks)

The ones which were bought disappear.

After buying they got saved correctly into the Database. But at Server-Restart the table vehicles got cleaned and not one of the bought vehicles spawn.

Advertisement

I got the exact same problem, nothing on log appearing, just the database cleaning at every restart

13 hours ago, Arwagaen said:

I got the exact same problem, nothing on log appearing, just the database cleaning at every restart

I have had this issue. Exile dev told me that there was a bottleneck somewhere is the hardware setup. Tweaked some things so we will see.

i found the problem. in exile_server_config.pbo , inside the .cpp. replace the vehicleLifeTime =0 by any number that suit you. 

4 minutes ago, Arwagaen said:

i found the problem. in exile_server_config.pbo , inside the .cpp. replace the vehicleLifeTime =0 by any number that suit you. 

Default setting is 3..

On 12/23/2015 at 0:46 AM, NedFox said:

Default setting is 3..

I would recommend to set this to the same number of days protection money is due.

17 hours ago, DNFK said:

I would recommend to set this to the same number of days protection money is due.

You do know this post is 5 months old right?

Nope but it helped me out as the DB was deleting vehicles after 3 days so put it up to 7 days. Not everyone started there server 5 months ago and i found this helpful and i bet another person just starting a server that runs into this problem will also find it helpful.

1 person likes this

Advertisement